Stage 1- Your complaint:
- Please put your complaint in writing either by letter or email and address it to the office manager at your local office.
- Please include as much detail as possible, including dates, name of any members of staff you dealt with, and where you are able to enclosing/attaching any supporting evidence.
Stage 2- Our acknowledgement:
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days and we will start our in house complaints procedure.
Stage 3- Our Investigation:
- Your complaint will be investigated by the office manager of the local office who will provide a formal written response addressing your specific complaints and proposing resolution where appropriate.
- Timescale – 15 working days of receiving your complaint.
Stage 4- Review of the decision:
- If you are not happy with the response of the office manager you can request a further review by the Director of the company who would investigate the complaint for you.
- The director will then provide a formal written final viewpoint letter.
- Timescale – 15 working days from the date a review is requested.
Stage 5 Property Ombudsman:
- If you remain dissatisfied following the final viewpoint letter, you can then refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman Details of how to do this can be found at www.tpos.co.uk/consumers/how-to-make-a-complaint.